Fully DIY. Just spray & wipe! No professional installation needed.
Getting your vehicle back to basics by removing any wax or grease residue is an important step in the bonding process of a coating. HydroSilex Rewind will ensure the surface is perfectly prepped. The decontamination process is as simple as spray and wipe and only done once if necessary, before the first application of any HydroSilex coating.
It's simple, quick and flawless.
how to apply HydroSilex Rewind.
1. Spray an even mist onto a clean and dry surface.
2. Use high quality clean microfiber towels and buff free of residue.
It's easy and you can do it yourself!
1. Apply on a clean, cool and dry surface.
2. Do not allow HydroSilex Rewind to self-dry on the surface, always wipe it off after spraying.
3. You can apply HydroSilex Rewind to all exterior surfaces of the vehicle; paint, windows, tires, headlights, plastics etc.
4. Clean wipers from any verspray.
5. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
6. Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
7. Store product in a climate-controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.