Fully DIY. Just spray & wipe! No professional installation needed.
HydroSilex Recharge is a ceramic coating that protects every exterior surfaces of your car and creates a transparent, smooth and hydrophobic top layer that adds gloss, protects the substrate from the contaminants and greatly facilitates the maintenance of the vehicle.
It's simple, quick and flawless.
how to apply HydroSilex Recharge.
1. Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry, cool surface. One small panel/section at a time.
2. Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
3. For a perfect finish, follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
It's easy and you can do it yourself!
1. Apply on a clean, cool, dry surface. Make sure it is clear from any wax, grease or sealant residue. We recommend to use HydroSilex Rewind to perfectly prep the surface prior the application of any HydroSilex coating.
2. Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
3. Do not allow HydroSilex Recharge to self-dry on the surface.
4. You can apply HydroSilex Recharge to all exterior surfaces on the car; paint, windows, tires, headlights, plastics, etc.
5. Do not spray product excessively onto surface.
6. Clean wipers from any overspray.
7. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
8 Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
9. Store product in a climate-controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.
10. Apply 2-3 layers of HydroSilex Recharge (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.