Fully DIY. Just spray & wipe! No professional installation needed.
HydroSilex OffRoad is a revolutionary ceramic coating specially designed to withstand off-road environment's harsh conditions. It protects the surfaces of any 4x4, ATV or others off-road vehicles by creating a slick and hydrophobic top layer that protects the substrate from the harsh elements of the off-road world (thick mud, dirty water, UV rays, dust, etc.). It also adds gloss to surfaces and greatly facilitates vehicle's maintenance. Often, a simple rinse off is enough!
It's simple, quick and flawless.
How to apply HydroSilex OffRoad
1. Spray an even mist onto a clean, dry, cool surface. One small panel/section at a time.
2. Immediately buff with a clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
3. For a perfect finish, follow up with a second light buff using another clean microfiber towel in a waving motion.
It's easy and you can do it yourself!
1. Apply on a clean, cool, dry surface. Make sure it is clear from any wax, grease or sealant residue. We recommend to use HydroSilex Rewind to perfectly prep the surface prior the application of any HydroSilex coating.
2. Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
3. Do not allow HydroSilex OffRoad to self-dry on the surface.
4. You can apply HydroSilex OffRoad to all surfaces on the vehicle; paint, windows, tires, headlights etc.
5. Do not spray product excessively onto surface.
6. Clean wipers from any overspray.
7. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
8 Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
9. Store product in a climate-controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.
10. Apply 2-3 layers of HydroSilex OffRoad (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.